All platforms - Broadcast: Delay broadcast
- Broadcast optimization: The messages now synchronized between Backend and Infrastructure to pre-scale the environment and support incoming users.
- Broadcast messages can be delayed by up to 5 minutes (less than 1 minute in general).
All platforms - Calendar: Calendar Sync to Google Calendar
- One directional sync from Eko/True Vworld app to Google Calendar.
- After connecting to a specific Google account, the Calendar module will automatically sync events created/updated/deleted to the Google Calendar.
Note: some features are available on white label application for enterprise clients only. If you wish to upgrade your subscription, please contact us here
- iOS - SSO: fixed Authorization Error prompt, which shows up when users log in using an email that does not match the Eko domain.
- Android - Form: Users can now export a form in PDF format
- Android - Form: Addressed form names not showing on forms
- Android - Chat: Fixed app crashing issue on Android 6
- Mobile - Login: Fixed an access issue causing users unable to log in to the app via SSO
- iOS - Library: Improved Library menu to fix buffering issues for iPhone users
- iOS - Chat: Added support for .zip file sharing from Line to Eko app; it used to show generated message of the file.